To be eligible to enter the Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards you will be required to meet the following conditions of entry:
- Agree to your business being profiled in the media. The winners may receive publicity through participating media organisations.
- Applicants can enter online, via email or send a hard copy using the template entry form and coversheet provided.
- Applicants can enter one or more of the listed categories. However it is highly recommended that applicants enter a category where they can demonstrate a competitive edge. The judges may, at their discretion, re-categorise an entry if it is felt appropriate. (See Award Categories for further details). The judges' decision is final.
- The applicant's principal place of business and head office must be within the Gold Coast City Region; the business must be a registered Gold Coast business; and they must have an ABN.
- Franchisors residing within the Gold Coast region, as well as individual franchisees, are permitted to enter.
- Entries must be submitted by the 1st of each month, from July to November. Get your entries in early in the year as unsuccessful entries for a particular month are reconsidered the following months.
- Entries will be assessed on the following criteria, highlighting the applicant's commitment to excellence: (Please use the online entry form or downloadable template entry form and coversheet provided - download here, and limit your responses to a maximum of 8 pages).
- Your business contact details will be provided to the major sponsors, media sponsors and major supporters. The business information and financial information in your application will remain confidential and will only be available to the judging committee. Please refer to our Privacy Statement.