To be eligible to enter the Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards you will be required to meet the following conditions of entry:
- Agree to your business being profiled in the media. The winners may receive publicity through participating media organisations.
- Applicants can enter online, via email or send a hard copy using the template entry form and coversheet provided.
- Applicants can enter one or more of the listed categories. However it is highly recommended that applicants enter a category where they can demonstrate a competitive edge. The judges may, at their discretion, re-categorise an entry if it is felt appropriate. (See Award Categories for further details). The judges' decision is final.
- The applicant's principal place of business and head office must be within the Gold Coast City Region; the business must be a registered Gold Coast business; and they must have an ABN.
- Franchisors residing within the Gold Coast region, as well as individual franchisees, are permitted to enter.
- Entries must be submitted by the 1st of each month, from May to October. Get your entries in early in the year as unsuccessful entries for a particular month are reconsidered the following months.
- Entries will be assessed on the following criteria, highlighting the applicant's commitment to excellence: (Please use the online entry form or downloadable template entry form and coversheet provided - download here, and limit your responses to a maximum of 8 pages).